Recipe: Beef Sandwich
- ½ lb beef sirloin, cut into thin strips against the grain
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Season the beef with garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a cast iron pan over medium high heat, cook the onion.
- Add the beef and cook until done. Be careful not to overcook the meat.
- Serve warm on a piece of bread with Sriracha hot sauce.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2
Copyright © MakeChef.com.