Recipe: Chinese Chives Omelet
Summary: Easy, simple recipe for omelet with chinese chives
- 1 cup chive, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 large eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium low heat.
- Lightly whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the vegetable oil to the skillet.
- Add the chive, salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the butter. Stir to distribute the chive evenly in the skillet.
- Add the eggs to the skillet. Cook for 3 minutes without touching the eggs.
- Flip the omelet with a spatula and cook this side for 2 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2
Copyright © MakeChef.com.