Recipe: Chinese Five-Spice Turkey Wings
- 2 turkey wings, about 3lb
- 1 tbsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 tbsp dark soya sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 cloves
- 1 stick cinnamon, about 1 inch
- 1-2 red chilli, chopped (or less if desired)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients and marinate the turkey wings for 1hour.
- In a large pan or wok, over medium heat, add some vegetable oil and cook the turkey wings for about 10 minutes. The wings should be lightly brown.
- Continue cooking for 20 more minutes, adding about 1 cup water, a small amount at a time and stirring constantly to prevent sticking. When the wings are done, add 1-2 tbsp honey. I served it with pita bread, carrot and celeriac salad.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: Chinese
Copyright © MakeChef.com.