Recipe: Chives Pancake
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup Chinese chives, chopped
- 1½ cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan over medium heat, stir-fry the chives for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine flour, water, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the chives to the flour mixture once done.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour about ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan for each pancake. Cook for about 2 minutes on both sides and serve hot.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 4 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: Chinese
Copyright © MakeChef.com.