Recipe: Chow Mein (stir-fried noodles)
- 1 kg steamed noodle (chow mein)
- 2 cups shredded carrot
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup Chinese chives, chopped
- 6 large shrimps
- 2 chicken thighs, deboned and cut into small pieces, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the noodle as directed on the package (alternatively, let the noodle soak in hot boiling water for 2 minutes)
- In a wok, over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and cook the chicken until done. Add the shrimps. When half-done add carrot, cabbage, and chives.
- Add the noodle and soy sauce. Mix well.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: Chinese
Copyright © MakeChef.com.