Recipe: Homemade Pizza
- Homemade pizza dough
- 2 or 3 tbsp tomato sauce (or more if you like your pizza with more sauce)
- ½ cup white mushroom, thin slices
- ¼ cup pineapple, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup black olive, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup red pepper, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup Feta cheese
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese
- Prosciutto, cut into small slices
- Basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 475⁰F, rack in lowest position.
- Roll the pizza dough into a 14″ diameter circle.
- Spread about 2 or 3 tbsp of tomato sauce on the dough.
- Sprinkle with mushroom, pineapple, black olive, red pepper, Prosciutto, Feta cheese and cheddar cheese. Top with some basil leaves.
- Cook for about 12 minutes at 475⁰F.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Culinary tradition: Italian
Copyright © MakeChef.com.