Recipe: Lobster Salad
- 2 lobsters, cooked
- 3-4 sticks imitation crab meat (Surimi), shredded finely
- 10-15 medium sized shrimps, cooked and halved
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- Some leaves of a Romaine lettuce
- Homemade dressing
- For a simple homemade dressing, chop half of a medium sized onion, add 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 cup olive oil, 1/3 cup white vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Shake well.
- On a plate, place the lobster meat, imitation crab meat, shrimps and eggs on the leaves of the lettuce in a plate and pour the dressing over the salad.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Copyright © MakeChef.com.