Recipe: Salmon Ceviche Recipe
Summary: Easy, simple recipe for salmon ceviche
- 1 pound of salmon fish
- Orange zest
- Lemon zest
- 1 orange
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped finely
- 2 stems of green onions, chopped finely
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped finely
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut the fish in 1” cubes and reserve in the fridge.
- Zest the orange and lemon
- Juice the orange and lemon
- Chop finely the cilantro, green onions and jalapeno pepper
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients with salt, pepper and olive oil to form a marinade.
- Do not marinate the fish all at once.
- Add about 4 oz of fish in the marinade for about 5 minutes and serve immediately.
- Add another 4 oz of fish to the marinade.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Copyright © MakeChef.com.