- 2 medium size Salmon filet, cut into small pieces
- 4-5 medium size Russet potatoes, peeled and sliced into thin slices (about 2-3 mm thick)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 3-4 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded Italiano Kraft Cheese (Provolone, Mozzarella, Parmesan and Emmental mix)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450⁰ F. Place rack in middle position.
- Place the slices of potatoes, without overlapping the slices, on a large baking sheet, lined with parchment paper (this makes cleaning easier, but it is optional). Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Place the potato slices in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes, until they are golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Once cooked, remove the potato slices from the oven and place in the bottom of an oven safe dish.
- Add the pieces of salmon, cream cheese and dill on the layer of potato slices.
- Add the shredded cheese on top. Cover with aluminum foil and place in a 400⁰ F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and cook for about 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Preparation time: 40 minute(s)
Cooking time: 45 minute(s)
Copyright © MakeChef.com.