Recipe: Sweet and Sour Crab
Summary: Easy recipe for sweet and sour crab
- 2 lbs crab (Frozen Madagascar Crab was used in this recipe), cut into big parts
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red thai chilli, halved (remove seed if less heat is desired)
- 2 tablespoons plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in a little amount of cold water
- Heat wok (or heavy duty pan) over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic. Cook over medium low heat until the tomatoes have a thick consistency.
- Add the plum sauce and corn flour.
- Add the crab parts and cook for about 20 minutes over medium low heat.
- Add the chilli, mix and remove the sweet and sour crab from the wok.
- Serve immediately with Jasmine rice.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: Chinese
Copyright © MakeChef.com.